27.1.10




this week has been a hard week but today the sun came out and a few things have started to come together. the cathedral piece has a name, momentum, and is almost finished. only the small job of threading it all. 156 x 6.5 metre lengths of thread need to be measured and wound onto cardboard bobbins. these then have to be threaded and knotted with the birds, labels and mirrors. can this be done in a day? unlikely. however next week they should be neatly, tenderly and individually wrapped ready for installing on the 12th of february.

i have at present no scaffold (for aforementioned installation) and very little sanity left. I turned up at swimming class earlier today with only a loaf of bread in my bag. my healthy january has turned into a bloater of a month and i think I walked into tesco's with my skirt in my tights.

No comments: