10.7.11

Enliven catwalk show 9.7.11

me and harriet with my winning flowers and invite to show at the Royal Festival Hall in 2 weeks start of the day, models arrivestart of the dayrain, rain go awayharrietlovely harriet the model
the presentationsthe presentations, i won!!the presentationstalking about the workthe presentations, i won!!!the presentations
the presentationsme and harrietme and harriet with my winning flowers and invite to show at the Royal Festival Hall in 2 weeks The Enliven Designers and modelsEnliven designersEnliven designers
Enliven designersEnliven designers category winners and modelsme and harriet with my winning flowers and invite to show at the Royal Festival Hall in 2 weeks me and the family

Enliven catwalk show 9.7.11, a set on Flickr.
fabulous end to the week with the enliven catwalk show at The Point Theatre in Eastleigh. All the models looked beautiful and by the time the second show came round it actually stopped raining as well. hurray. I was humbled to receive the "overall winner" prize which was judged by Wayne Hemmingway. He's asked me to show my work at The Royal Festival Hall in the next few weeks. whoopee doooooo

No comments: