24.10.12

Andover Lights Schools Project

The latest workshops are with children in three Andover Schools, ranging from year 4 to 8. I've been given an early christmas present, by being asked by The Andover Lights Theatre and Arts Centre to create decorations based on workshops for trees in the centre of the town.  As usual I've turned to my familiar process of paper cutting to try and come up with some three dimensional designs that can easily be constructed within a 2 hour time slot.  Although the outcome was interesting in the studio, making these in the time allocated and in a weatherproof material, proved challenging! Back to the drawing board!






After some thought and playing around with materials, all recycled I am relieved to say, I've come up with the following. I think they're just what's needed!








No comments: