19.11.12

Andover Lights tree dressing project November 2012

It didn't rain! In fact it was calm and quite warm.  Unfortunately the first tree got the better of me and I only managed 5 rungs of the ladder before my fear of heights took over.  I seem to be able to cope with being on the actual tree, far better than having to rely on a ladder.  So it was that the lovely Lyndon Wells, from Andover City Council, did most of the hanging of the decorations, my side of things being to string them and holler 'left a bit, up a bit' etc! We got there in the end......

Harrowway tree, in the high street, Andover City Centre. Bigger than I thought!

starting to hang the baubles



more help at ground level!

Andover C of E tree outside The Lights Theatre, Andover

Portway Junior School tree, outside The Lights Theatre, Andover

Portway Junior School tree, outside The Lights Theatre, Andover


No comments: